The mortgage you have to pay off. You can easily decide to use solely for the grant, if you don’t desire to simply simply just take down a loan. The mortgage has a decreased interest and will not need any protection, and you’re in a position to repay it over a period that is long. In 2020, the attention rate is 0.16 percent.
Information as a result of the Corona virus
Read more on how the Corona virus impact the pupil funds and loans from CSN.
Measurements of funds and loans you can easily get
How big the funds and student education loans you can receive depends e.g. on
- your price of research (full-time or part-time)
- the amount of days you may be learning for
- how big your revenue.
Other funds and loans you could make an application for
Some students can receive more grants or borrow additional money.
- When you yourself have custody of kids underneath the chronilogical age of 18, you can easily make an application for additional kid allowance.
- You can apply for a supplementary loan if you have worked in the past and received a certain minimum income. It is possible to get this at the time of the you turn 25 year.
- If you should be their studies at compulsory or top additional degree and satisfy particular conditions, you might receive a heightened grant aspect in your pupil help. Continue reading “Pupil funds and loans for studies in Sweden”